Friday, September 9, 2011

Los Angeles Marathon


Obama2012andJenny are in for it now.



Registration Confirmation for:
Dear Jennifer,
Congratulations! You are now registered for 2012 Honda LA Marathon/LA 5K/LA Roadrunners. Please check the event's official website for updates:http://www.lamarathon.com

Dear Athlete:
Thank you for registering for the Honda LA Marathon to be held on Sunday, March 18, 2012.
You're now on your way to 26.2 MILES TO STARDOM! 

Why am I doing this? 
Well, I like to walk. It's easy, it's relatively safe, and you get to scope out neighborhoods. And for the last few months I've been following Jen of jenontheedge.com as she started Running, of all things. Running multiples of miles. And like a Power Point slide, I got a vision of  Obama2012 together with a long walk in front of thousands of friendly people. 

This is a purely personal goal and my interest is in getting a good picture for my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes! When you told me you were going to mention running on this here blog, I thought maybe you were thinking of Couch-to-5K, not the full-on 26.2. That is HARDCORE, whether you walk or run (or both) the marathon. I can't wait to hear about your training.

    ReplyDelete

So happy to hear from you. Make yourself comfortable and tell me what you think.